Thursday, July 30, 2015

Indiegogo & Paypal do not accept Greek credit cards due to capital controls

Yesterday we launched on Indiegogo the Urban Owl sunglasses project.  http://igg.me/p/1365620/twtr/11569560

After a few hours of sharing and communicating with people who loved our project we realized that all the Greeks that tried to contribute in the Indiegogo campaign couldn't pay with their credit cards.

Indiegogo through Paypal does not accept Greek credit cards due to the Greek capital controls! When I realized this I thought that the timing I decided to launch the campaign was not the best!

After a few hours till today and by communicating with Greeks outside Greece and people from other countries I realized that despite the bad timing, our project might have a second chance. The feedback I get outside Greece is enormous and I am confident that people from all over the world will help reach my dreams against all odds!

At this point I would like to look for support among the people who like the project and Urban Owl sunglasses.
#sunglassesforGreece 


No comments:

Post a Comment